Are You Struggling to Take Care of Your Aging Senior Parents Who May be Sick & Fighting Disease? Or Maybe They’re Healthy, but Their Finances and Medical Issues Keep You Up at Night?
If you are searching for answers to care for a parent, relative or friend over the age of 62, then this video could be one of the most important you watch this year.
Today, Millions of Americans just like you are struggling with aging parents who don’t have all their “ducks in row” when it comes to vital, important information pertaining to their emergency contacts, financial information, medical history, medications, living wills, or health directives.
Some of these parents are healthy and living fulfilled lives while others are struggling with situations pertaining to disease, healthcare, finances and legal issues. Those that are living fulfilled lives in good health both physically and mentally may wonder in the back of their minds about how long this time will last? 5 years? 10 years? 20 Years?
Need Peace of Mind?
- Wouldn’t it be great to know that all your parent’s “ducks are in a row” and can’t be knocked down? In other words, all of your loved ones information is neat, organized and in one place that you can easily access and assimilate?
- Maybe you’re on the other side of the fence dealing with an aging parent or relative that is in the midst of a financial or health struggle? You wonder how to deal with these issues, where to find important information, and you still lose sleep at night plus have trouble focusing on your own family, work and helping your loved ones.
- Yet bringing up the topic with your Mom, Dad, or close relative is so sensitive that you have delayed for far too long and finally need to broach the topic with them.
- But now that you’ve decided to make the move, you’re not sure who to call, what to buy, where to turn or how to go about putting everything together.
If this is you, then today for less than $50 (the average cost of dinner for two), you can bring some peace of mind to your loved ones and those around you. Yes, for less than the price of a dinner for two at a nice restaurant you can sleep better tonight knowing that your parents can have all or most of the important, pertinent information gathered together in one place.
Enter – The Senior Care Organizer!
The Senior Care Organizer is a detailed resource guide that lays out a step-by-step plan describing what information to collect first; then it provides a simple method for organizing topics by utilizing the alphabet (e.g., F for Finances, M for Medical). Its “easy to use” approach simplifies the process for bringing the necessary details together. Using an interactive PDF format, information is filled in, easily revised, and printed out for storage in a notebook, or stored digitally on a computer. So no matter where you are…….. you’ll be able to have ready access to the information.
L & M Devries
What you will find when you dig into the Senior Care Organizer…
- Planning for the Future – What you should do first. Page 9
- Ways to Help your Mom or Dad take their medication. Page 100
- What to Do if Your Parents Need to Move. Page 108
- How to Deal with Financial Matters like Banking. Page 43
- Simple Ways to Document Your Wishes If You’re Seriously Ill & Dying. Page 71
- Help & Assistance for Veterans. Page 124
- Where to Start Looking for Housing Options. Page 40
- What is a Hospice and How Does it Work? Page 78
- The Right Questions to Ask when Hiring a Care Manager. Page 25
In Addition to all of the above you’ll also Receive Access to the Following:
- How to Find Financial Assistance for Your Parents or Loved One
- The Best Ways to Keep Track of Doctors, Visits and Medical Records
- How to Identify Signs that Independent Living is Becoming More Difficult for Your Senior Parent or Relative
- Simple Steps to Make a Senior’s Home Safer
- The Basics You Need to Know about Medicare and Medicaid
- How to Find the Agencies to Help Your Aging Parents
- Simple Tips on Organizing Your Parent’s Files so You can Find Any Record in Under Two Minutes
- How to Deal with Parents if they live at a distance from you.
Your Guide to Peace of Mind is Here!
The Senior Care Organizer is packed with over 120 pages of Tips, Information, Lists, and More that you can put into use today! So if you are ready to bring some control back into your life, lower your stress level and sleep better at night knowing that your loved one’s information is organized and taken care of so you won’t have to dig and search……..
We have made every effort to provide you with a complete and informative product. Because of the unique electronic PDF format, we are unable to accept returns. However, if you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please don’t hesitate to Contact Us.
All rights reserved. The Senior Care Organizer is copyrighted in both electronic and print versions. You will find more copyright details in the front matter of The Senior Care Organizer itself. Simply put, the purchaser has the right to use the information and forms/documents for personal family use only, but not to use the content for commercial use or to give/transmit copies to others without the permission of the author/publisher. If anyone is interested in the The Senior Care Organizer, we would appreciate your referring them to www.seniorcareorganizer.com. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Since the majority of the purchases for the Organizer have been in the PDF format, the printed version is no longer offered here. However, if you are interested in the printed “notebook” version, we would like to hear from you. Please send your request using the Contact Page on this website and we will provide you with details. There is a print version available, but it’s mainly being sold at the Senior Care Workshops that continue to be set up by Claudia.
The Senior Care Organizer is packed with over 120 pages of Tips, Information, Lists, and More that you can put into use today! So if you are ready to bring some control back into your life, lower your stress level and sleep better at night knowing that your loved one’s information is organized and taken care of so you won’t have to dig and search….
Save 50% Off a One Hour Call with Claudia Rumwell, Author of the Senior Care Organizer
- If You Need More Than the Information in the Senior Care Organizer
- If You Need a Real Live Human Being to talk to about your situation having to do with your aging, elderly parents or relatives
- If You Have So Many Questions that need answering…
Then with the purchase of your Senior Care Organizer you can consult “Live on the Phone” with Claudia Rumwell, author of the Senior Care Organizer. That’s right – “Live on the Phone” for One Hour for Only $50!
Claudia’s current consulting rate is $100 per hour, so you Save 50% Off and get to talk with her for 60 Minutes-Uninterrupted!
This is a Special One Time Offer that you will not see again.
So if you need more than the Senior Care Organizer, click the link below.
Organizer + ConsultOrganizer Only
Here are just a Few of the Benefits you Could Receive by Utilizing The Senior Care Organizer:
- Get Some Control Back Into Your Life by simplifying senior care planning and/or ongoing senior care.
- Increase Your Efficiency (saving you time) since you may already be busy caring for your parent or other senior adult, in addition to caring for your family and/or fulfilling job responsibilities.
- Reduce Your Stress Level – you already have a lot on your mind. After following the steps in the Organizer you’ll have what you need for emergencies or other care needs right at your fingertips.
- Maximize Your Efforts in managing parent care if you must do it from a distance.
- Personally Be Prepared for the future or for your own healthcare emergency.